Mysterious Rays of Light Around the World – EXPLAINED

A strange wave of sightings of ray or a beam of light is showing up in recent days in different parts of the world. A facebook page ufoonly has released some amazing images taken by several eyewitnesses. The phenomenon has been reported in Genoa Italy, BCS Florida USA and Mexico. This beam of light is reminiscent of the beam that is present on some famous pyramids in the world a few years ago.

0haz2

Website Megabunk.org thinks there is another explanation – something called rolling shutter. A “rolling shutter” means that the image is recorded one row (or column in portrait orientation) at a time, and not simultaneously.

Rolling shutter is a method of image capture in which a still picture or each frame of a video is captured not by taking a snapshot of the entire scene at single instant in time but rather by scanning across the scene rapidly, either vertically or horizontally. In other words, not all parts of the image of the scene are recorded at exactly the same instant. (Though, during playback, the entire image of the scene is displayed at once, as if it represents a single instant in time.) This produces predictable distortions of fast-moving objects or rapid flashes of light. This is in contrast with “global shutter” in which the entire frame is captured at the same instant.

The “Rolling Shutter” can be either mechanical or electronic. The advantage of this method is that the image sensor can continue to gather photons during the acquisition process, thus effectively increasing sensitivity. It is found on many digital still and video cameras using CMOS sensors. The effect is most noticeable when imaging extreme conditions of motion or the fast flashing of light. While some CMOS sensors use a global shutter, the majority found in the consumer market utilize a rolling shutter.

11855833_1010445222333538_6346894164172716481_n

CCDs (charge-coupled devices) are alternatives to CMOS sensors, which are generally more sensitive and more expensive. CCD-based cameras often use global shutters, which take a snapshot representing a single instant in time and therefore do not suffer from the motion artifacts caused by rolling shutters.

11896086_10154176531694129_6898098031317156421_n

Signals from aliens, heavenly, apocolyptic or project blue beam, or rolling shutter? You decide – take a look at the photos at darkmatternews.com

Staff Writer

Leo Ashcraft

A retired broadcast engineer, talk show host, news reporter - I have done everything there is to do in the radio broadcast business. I worked a year in television. I left that as my true passion has always been radio - plus I got tired of hearing - you have a face for radio.. I hope you enjoy my articles! Be sure to share them excessively on facebook - like our page and bug your friends with invites!

You may also like...

13 Responses

1. Cynthia says:

I saw one of these. I took a photo myself. wasn’t from the camera if I saw it myself

• says:

That is true , if you’ve seen it with your own eyes! I would love to see the photo you snapped. What an experience to personally witness something like this.

2. Bianca says:

I want to know more of this

3. min says:

I took an image like this… but the pillars surrounded me with very intense looking beans or columns of light. evenly separated by equal distance heptagonally. I disregarded the image however. I will one day capture it again.

4. Stephen Lee says:

I have a hard time accepting the “rolling shutter” explanation, especially in the last photo. I would think that an effect like that would transverse the entire picture rather than to be cut off, and appear to be disappearing behind the trees as it does in this example.

5. Aaron says:

With gobzillions of photos being shot every minute around the world with every type of camera technology for many years why is this just now showing up in the photographic problem box? Never seen it with any CMOS camera I’ve used. When something threatens to knock down a wall where people’s normalcy bias is contained they quickly seek to shoe-horn some explanation into their geshtalt. Sorry, even though rolling-shutter is a real thing, I don’t buy it.

I once saw something that shifted my paradigm a little. Using my IQ and scientific lean I exhausted all ideas. I finally had to accept what I saw. People are “seeing” this not just photographing it.

6. Sean L says:

My friend and I saw these exact same beams in november 2014. We were driving to my parents house in a southern area of Winnipeg Manitoba. To our left the sky lit up and we saw a column of light. Not a loghtning bolt, but a column rising straight up into the night sky

7. Rob says:

Wouldn’t that “rolling shutter” go through the whole picture?

8. Michael Waters says:

The “scientific” explanation, if I understood it, seemed to be saying the light beams were merely artifacts of camera technology. Right, suddenly these beams are artifacts manifesting, after having not manifested for decades.

Why are people seeing these beams with their eyes, apart from a picture captured by a camera?

The explanation appears to be the equivalent of swamp gas, the (insulting) explanation “experts” once used to rebut UFO sightings.